Temprano Capital Partners (“Temprano”) is an investor and developer with a focus on the Living Sector in Spain and Portugal. It has a pipeline of 9,000 purpose-built student housing beds, either operational or under development or over which it has rights to purchase, across 23 assets in the region’s main university cities. Livensa Living is Temprano’s own-brand for its student housing sites under operation.
Temprano is also active in the retail sector in cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza and Gandia. It focuses on turnaround assets.
Across its activities, Temprano’s strategic aim is on the creation and improvement of net income deriving from its portfolio through asset selection, development, repositioning and management of operational expenses.
Temprano was founded by Neil Jones and James Preston in 2013 and today is owned by Neil, James and Brookfield.
This role is to provide a pro-active and responsive repairs and maintenance service to ensure that faults in properties, including household equipment and fittings are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- To carry out initial inspection of faults reported.
- To make repairs where appropriate.
- To assess problems that require professional attention and to provide an adequate description in order that contractors are properly instructed.
- To install white goods.
- To assemble and install furniture.
- To maintain a clean site, including the removal of graffiti upon discovery.
- To fix shelving, curtain rails, pictures etc., in a safe and proper manner.
- To carry out redecorations that are required.
- To keep a log of reported defects and remedial actions undertaken and escalate requests for external contractors to attend to repairs.
- To ensure that all tools and equipment are maintained in safe working order and used in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
- Maintain and order suitable replenishment stock of spares.
- To carry out all duties with due regard for safe working practices, Health and Safety Regulations and COSHH and at all times safeguard yourself, tenants, staff and members of the public.
- Carry out regular testing of fire alarm and emergency lighting systems.
- To ensure the security of the properties, including fitting new locks and fixing/adjusting doors and windows. To make safe broken glazing.
- Carry out Portable Appliance Testing as required.
- To carry out minor electrical maintenance, such as bulb replacement changing plugs and fuses on electrical fittings and ensuring that the correct fuse rating is used.
- To carry out minor plumbing maintenance such as washer and plug replacement and de-scaling unblocking sinks and toilets.
- To regularly inspect utilities supplies and provide meter readings for the purposes of monitoring consumption.
- To change batteries in smoke detectors, phones etc.
- To attend relevant training to post.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as required by the Accommodation Manager.