Livensa Living is currently the sales & marketing platform for Temprano Capital Partners’ purpose-built student accommodation (“PBSA”) business. The objective is for Livensa Living to become a fully integrated operator of PBSA across Iberia.
We are already we’re made up of really good people and we’re a business who will endeavour always to do the right thing, in the right way by putting students’ experience, welfare and safety at the top of our agenda and maintaining a customer focus.
We have a clear focus on product and experience and that goes for both our customers and our people. We want to be a stable, welcoming and safe backdrop to our customer’s entire time at University, giving them one less thing to worry about.
Our Receptionists are key ingredients we use to deliver an exceptional customer experience; they put the customer centre-stage and strive for customer retention and recommendation.
A team player, enthusiastic, curious and dedicated team members, our receptionist is the heartbeat of our customer service.
Key purpose of the role
Working as the residence’s point of contact for customers and guests, this post involves providing students with a full range of reception services and to assist with office administration and management.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the reception, being the first point of contact for any student queries or complaints. This includes meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, ensuring they receive an exceptional customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all residents and resolve and complaints/ issues quickly.
- Ensuring a smooth check-in and check-out of students.
- Ensuring all documents and payments have been received before student’s arrival and that rooms are ready.
- Ensuring welcome pack documents are completed on check-in.
- Thereafter that the correct charges are levied to student accounts on check-out.
- Effective trafficking of work to maintenance and housekeeping departments as reported to the front desk.
- Assist the Residence Manager as directed with in-house administration.
- Demonstrating company product knowledge and ensuring that the core values of the company are reflected through outstanding customer service.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing, answering telephones and to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Responsible for the signing in and out of guests, and where relevant, keys. Assisting with general building security by monitoring who enters and leaves building and to report anything suspicious to the Assistant Manager or Residence Manager.
- Responsible for accepting mail and parcels for residents & staff, and distributing them correctly and efficiently using in-house system
Process all in-house related requests including Extension of Tenancy, Room moves, Transfer of Tenancy.
- Key to the handling of Sales Enquiries and the Letting Process, as well as property viewing where and as requested.
- Complying with policies and procedures to ensure any changes are understood and carried out.
- Liaising with all departments, including Maintenance, Housekeeping, Finance and Sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Knowledge and skills
- A friendly and welcoming approach and the ability to cooperate well with all students and clients in a professional, respectful, and friendly manner.
- High standards of dress and presentation.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to use emails and various systems.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a strong focus on customer service.
- Highly organised and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent Spanish and high level of English (CEFR level B2).
- High level of computer literacy including word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), databases, email (Outlook) and the use of the internet.